Mark your calendar – first session is Thursday, June 23
Want to know more about progress with the IU School of Medicine’s new curriculum?
Plan to attend one of three information sessions designed to provide up-to-date information about the new curriculum. Hosted by the IUSM curriculum leadership team, the 45-minute session will open with a 15-minute progress overview with the remaining time devoted to Q&A. Faculty and staff at all campuses are invited to attend, and the meetings will be facilitated through Adobe Connect.
The first session will be held at 8 am, Thursday, June 23, with hosts Ann Marie Nelson, D.O., interim assistant dean for curriculum in the clinical sciences, Medical Student Education, and Krista Hoffmann-Longtin, Ph.D., assistant dean for faculty affairs and professional development.
If you are unable to attend on June 23, the session will be offered on two alternate dates:
- Thursday, June 30; 2 pm – Bradley Allen, M.D., Ph.D., and Maureen Harrington, Ph.D.
- Thursday, July 7; 4 pm – Derron Bishop, Ph.D., and Ann Marie Nelson, D.O.
To participate, go to https://connect.iu.edu/curriculuminfo/.
(See instructions below.)
Questions may be submitted in advance at email@example.com. Questions and responses from all sessions will be compiled and shared in mid-July via InScope and MedNet.
Logging in to the Adobe Connect meeting room
Checking your audio
- Make sure you can hear the presentation by running the Audio Setup Wizard
- After you have entered the meeting room, click the Meeting menu at the top of the page
- Click the Audio Setup Wizard from the list of options
- Turn your speakers on and complete the wizard.
Note: You do not need a microphone to participate in this webinar. You may use the Chat pod to participate in discussions and to ask questions.
Communicating in the webinar
- Type your questions or comments in the Chat pod.
Comments Off on Curriculum Countdown – Information Sessions for IUSM Faculty and Staff